A multi-stage festival with Dave Matthews band headling all 3 nights!
Sub-headling bands include the Roots, Gogol Bordello and Dispatch. Additional artists that have signed on for the Gorge include Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, John Butler Trio, Josh Ritter and Blind Pilot, among others. For the full lineups, check out the official DMB Caravan website.
General Admission 3-day tickets priced at $195.00 (plus fees) allow you to attend all three days of the festival. GA tickets may be purchased in full or on a payment plan for three payments of $65. Click here for more information on the payment plan.
- $160 for 3 nights – Premier Camping:
Enjoy the additional benefits and privileges that come with Premier Camping. Advance purchase guarantees you a spot in Premier camping, a roomier site in a restricted access enclosed area to provide an enjoyable, private and secure atmosphere. Experienced staff are on hand to provide assistance as needed and to monitor sites for unauthorized guests.Premier camping is conveniently located to access the amphitheatre, has superior views across the Gorge and has easy egress. These campsites are extra roomy and easily accessible to accommodate larger vehicles i.e. SUVs, RVs or travel trailers. Sorry, NO HOOK UPS.Access to clean, private restrooms and free shower facilities. A special shuttle service to & from the amphitheatre is provided that drops you off right at the gate.
- $90 3 night – Regular Camping:
– Always a fun place to stay is our general camping area
– Comfort stations with potable water and hand wash sinks
– On-site security patrols
– Convenience store with ATM on site
– Hot showers available for a small fee
– Plenty of portable bathrooms through out the site
– New this year for festival events is The Pivot – the central gathering area to meet your friends and enjoy a selection of great food.