Concert promoter Showtime Management Australia confirms international theatrical concert show Beatlemania On Tour – TheBeatles Experience will appear in 13 western Canadian cities, commencing June 8, 2012.
- June 8 @ 8pm Medicine Hat, AB Esplanade Theatre, $29 child, $54 adult
- June 9 @ 8pm Grand Prairie, AB Douglas J. Cardinal Performing Arts Centre, Tickets $49
- June 13 @ 8pm Calgary, AB Southern Jubilee Auditorium, $31 child, $61 adult
- June 14 @ 8pm Edmonton, AB Northern Jubilee Auditorium, $31 child, $61 adult
- June 15 @ 8pm Lethbridge, AB Yates Theatre, Tickets $54
- June 17 @ 8pm Vernon, BC Performing Arts Centre, $34 child, $54 adult
- June 19 @ 8pm Kelowna, BC Community Theatre, Tickets $49
- June 20 @ 8pm Kamloops, BC Sagebrush Theatre, Tickets $55
- June 21 @ 8pm Penticton, BC Cleland Theatre, $29 child, $49 adult
- June 23 @ 7:30 Nanaimo, BC The Port Theatre, Tickets $54
- June 26 @ 8pm Prince Rupert, BC Lester Centre, $29 child, $55 adults
- June 27 @ 8pm Terrace, BC R.E.M. Lee Theatre, Tickets $49 at Uniglobe Courtesy Travel
- June 28 @ 8pm Prince George, BC Playhouse, Tickets $29 child, $54 adult at Studio 2880
Beatlemania on Tour – The Beatles Experience takes fans on a magical mystery tour, exploring The Beatles’ revolution in popular music and culture. Employing The Beatles’ authentic-looking instruments, amplifiers, and costumes, coupled with faithful renditions of your favorite classics, Beatlemania On Tour – The BeatlesExperience recreates the spirit of the Fab Four in ways that have audiences raving about them.
“This is a true musical biography. It takes you on the musical journey of The Beatles’ career, starting at the beginning,” explains show producer, Johnny Van Grinsven. “There is no other comparable show which delivers The Beatles’ full story in this amazing live concert format. You will be taken in and made a part of the phenomenon that is The Beatles, and will leave the theatre believing that you have been on the journey of the greatest band ever.”
Since the first Canadian tour in 2009, Beatlemania On Tour – The Beatles Experience has developed a worldwide following with sell out tours of New Zealand, Australia, Scandinavia, South Africa, Dubai, Hong Kong and the US.
2012 sees the popular show renew itself. The stunning new cast from the UK was chosen by Showtime to take on the world-renowned musical biography. With a new cast, comes new and incredible moments, including new eras of The Beatles musical history and the addition of new musical tracks that will have audiences out of their seats the whole night long.
“You may buy a seat to see this show but you will not use it,” says Van Grinsven.